"Nice Game Pretty Boy!"

Friday, June 09, 2006

"I Got: You Enter, You Go 'Hi', and I Go, 'Hello.' Now.. We Need Something Here.."


Like the writers of the much balleyhooed Pilot, I have been suffering from a bit of writer's bloc, which explains the lack of posts this week. There just wasn't enough in the Stanely Cup Finals, the Mets' weeklong West Coast Odyssey, my friends' newborns (or, for that matter, celebrity newborns) to inspire an entire post this week. With a trip to the East End on the horizon (Southampton's Cooper Beach is pictured) and things heating up at work, I am searching desperately for a muse to inspire my, ahem, creative juices, to flow again. In the meantime, (i) I may have started a debate on journalistic integrity in the comments section at The Metropolitans (actually, Mr. Met started it, but I attempted to fan the flames), (ii) Toasted Joe is out of town, (iii) the World Cup starts (actually started) today in Germany, (iv) you can check out Newsday's website and scroll down for an entire photo album devoted to Neptunes, a beach club in the Hamptons frequented by men with, uh, "enhanced" phisiques and the women who love them, (v) if cheesey Island clubs aren't your thing, enjoy some photos of half-naked hipsters partying it up somewhere Downtown, or (vi) click this link for a McDonald's commercial from the 1980's featuring a pre-Costanza Jason Alexander (I do miss the McDLT). With the new cable modem hooked up at the Beach House, hopefully, I will have something releveant to say this weekend that I can pass along.

5 Comments:

  • Actually journalistic integrity is an oxymoron these days, so it is really a moot point.

    By Blogger michael o., at 2:41 PM  

  • Not on our blogs, baby! We're 100% on the level!

    By Blogger BookieD, at 2:42 PM  

  • You're doing a hell of a job with appropriate Seinfeld quotes.

    By Blogger Count Choculitis, at 4:59 PM  

  • You gotta love Neptunes. I mean, you really gotta love it.

    By Blogger Count Choculitis, at 5:03 PM  

  • Any pics of Chesty at Neptunes? You know the kid cuddler.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home